hall (plural halls)
- A corridor; a hallway.
- The drinking fountain was out in the hall.
- A meeting room.
- The hotel had three halls for conferences, and two were in use by the convention.
- A manor house.
- The duke lived in a great hall overlooking the sea.
- A building providing student accomodation at a university.
- The student government hosted several social events so that students from different halls would intermingle.
- The principal room of a secular medieval building.
4 letters in word "hall": A H L L.
No anagrams for hall found in this word list.
Words found within hall: